Steaks are wonderful meals that can be enjoyed almost anytime – they make wonderful lunch as well as dinner. And most of us steak lovers are aware that cutting a steak slice is just as important as the cooking method to preserve the juicy texture and tenderness of the steak. Which is why we say that all steakhouses are not equally authentic and elite. Thus, choosing one carefully is indeed very important – not overrated at all!
It’s up to the precision and creativity of the experienced butchers and Chefs that make or break the customer experience as much as the staff hospitality. So, if you’re meaning to spend some quality time consuming a quality meal, you should be looking at elite steakhouses like Rib n Reef. But before we go on to explaining what makes a few such steakhouses so exquisite, we’d like to bring to your disposal a list of some of the best delicacies served at elite restaurants only.
Chef’s Specialty at Rib n Reef
The signature dishes that you must try at this steakhouse include the following specials:
- Double cut lamb chops
- Italian-style milk-fed veal parmigiana
- Manchon des Voltigeurs chicken breast
- French Chateaubriand Bouquetière
You can enjoy these delicacies with the signature steak sauces and side vegetables like:
- Flambé Au Poivre sauce
- Béarnaise sauce
- Maître d’Hotel Butter sauce
- Gorgonzola Butter or Truffles Butter sauce
- Mac Cheese
- Fresh Boiled Rapini and Broccoli
- Sautée Mushrooms
- Sautée Fresh Rapini with Onions
- Fresh Baby Spinach with Olive Oil and Garlic
- Fresh Grilled Asparagus
- Creamed Fresh Baby Spinach
- Onion Rings with Aïoli Sauce
The Classic Wine List that Serves like a Perfect Combo with Steaks:
- Les choix du Sommelier
- Champagne et Mousseux
- Rosé au verre
- Vins Blancs au Verre
- White Wines
- Vins Rouges au Verre
- Red Wines
- Demi Bouteilles
- Vins Rouges
Different types of Dry-Aged Steaks served Fresh at this Restaurant:
- Rib Steak – P.K’s Cut
- Rib Steak – Junior Cut
- Sirloin – New York Cut
- Sirloin – Junior Cut
- Sirloin “Flambée Au Poivre” – New York Cut
- Filet Mignon
- Filet Mignonette
Now that you have a fair idea about the specialities you can expect at elite steakhouses, it’s time we introduce you to a few factors that you mustn’t compromise with when visiting one. Have a look below to explore more!
- The location matters : A centrally located steakhouse that’s well connected with roads is least frustrating to find.
- The Staff Experience Matters : Waiters must be able to provide you with different cuisine options. Because if they can’t, then who will?
- The Quality Is Paramount : Not all grades of beef are equally rated. The best 3 always remain (1). prime, (2). select, and (3). choice.
With this, we end up with only 1 conclusion that is, the choice of steakhouses is as important as the choice of steaks itself