The entire world is evolving at great speed. Everyone is in search of money to increase the standard of living. There is no time to take care of physical and mental health. Both body and mind are getting tired because of the routine work that is carried out regularly. They should be relaxed and given some rest. A good massage once in a while can be helpful to boost up the energy level. Not only that, it makes the mind free from any kind of tension. There are various massages are available. One of the famous massages is Thai massage.
Why Thai Massage?
There are different types of massages used to relieve mental stress and protect the health against stress. The massage helps to boost energy by increasing the blood circulation and oxygen level in the blood. It gives more flexibility to the body parts and increases the energy level. Especially Thai massage helps to relieve different health issues such as,
- Headache due to tension
- Subacute and chronic nonspecific back pain
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain and stiffness
Factors to be considered before making an appointment
It is a normal practice to wear loose, free, comfortable cloth during the massage. The duration of Thai massage extends from 1 hour to 2 hours duration. Here are some additional points to be noted before the appointment.
- It is not recommended to fill the stomach before any massage or exercise.
- For beginners or first-time visitors, it is advised to reach the massage center before 10 minutes of the allotted time. Those 10 minutes can be utilized to complete the admission formalities like filling the forms, etc.
- Always arrive 5 minutes early at the spa so that you will get time to change your dress before the massage.
- Make sure that your massage therapist is well aware of your complete health history. This is because persons with certain health conditions should not undergo Thai massage.
- Let the massage therapists know when you feel discomfort at any time during the massage.
- Pregnant women should seek advice from their doctors, before getting into Thai massage. Even the doctor says okay; go to the licensed therapist who is well-versed in pregnancy massage.
- Massage should never be done on fractures, open wounds, inflamed skin, rashes, or abdominal hernia.
Will the massage be painful?
It will be painful while applying pressure to the muscles. But it is inevitable. There is a great difference between pain and discomfort. You will experience discomfort when it is targeted the muscle knots. The pain will be taken care of by the therapist using the feedback from the clients by adjusting the applied massage pressure and movements.
This Thai massage can be given in a well-organized spa such as my body shop. You can check out using the following link https://mybodyshop.co.kr. Mostly they are available 24 hours with good parking facilities, located in a pleasant atmosphere. Only expert massage therapists are employed. Have a happy weekend at my body shop.