Birthdays are special not only for the birthday boy or girl but also for the people surrounding him or her. With decorative homes, music, food, and cake; birthdays infuse the day with cheerful vibes that keep everyone’s spirits high. However, long before the birthday of your dear one, you find yourself in a state of panic. What birthday gift to buy? I am left with no options. Will this be useful to him? Will she appreciate it? Such doubts bombard your mind.
We duly understand the pain and efforts that go in selecting a Happy Birthday gift for him and her. So, we are here with the best birthday gift ideas. Let’s scroll!
- Flowers: A bunch of fresh and fragrant flowers instantly brighten up the mood and day of the recipient. As per your relationship with the recipient; you can choose flowers for expressing your birthday wishes. For your partner’s birthday, go for romantic red roses or red carnations. On the birthday of your friend; you pick a bunch of yellow sunflowers or pink lilies, etc.
- Cake: What’s a birthday celebration without a cake? If you are running out of time and options, the safest is to go with a box of cake. You can order online or buy one from a local bakery. From designer to heart-shape to photo cakes; there are many options to choose from. Make the birthday boy or girl unbox sweet happiness and love over the gift of a cake.
- Personalised Gifts: Custom gifts are always cherished by the receiver. Engraved with the name, date of birthday or imprinted with photos, personalised gifts make for thoughtful and unique birthday gifts–mug, photo frames, cushions, lamps, fridge magnets, and many more. Choose the appropriate one for him or her.
- Jewellery: Not only women but men also love blingy stuff like jewellery. From the traditional to funky to personalised, jewellery trends over the years have transformed. Keeping in mind the taste and preferences of the receiver, pick the perfect jewellery piece for him or her.
- Techno Gadgets: We live in a digital age. From keeping track of fitness to availing everything that our heart desires on fingertips, technology has made our lives easier and comfortable. Fitness wrist band, Alexa echo dot, Bluetooth speakers, smartphones are some of the techno-gadgets that can be given as a birthday gift to him or her.
- Assorted Hamper: When you can’t decide between a number of gifts, get everything packed in a basket and give. Assorted hampers of chocolates and candies, peek-a-boo boxes loaded with adorable stuff, gourmet baskets with healthy goodies, and combos of plant and cake, flowers and gifts are idyllic choices.
- Handmade Tokens: If you are born with creative hands, then why not put them into good use? For the birthday of him or her, handcraft something special or bake a dessert or cook a dish most relished by them. We bet you no material extravagance would match the appeal of handcrafted tokens or handmade chocolates, home-cooked food.
This was a short and crisp list of birthday gift ideas for him and her. Hope this will solve your birthday gift selection problems. We will be back with more fresh and creative ideas soon!