Colnago is one of the most well-known names in bicycle manufacturing. They’re known for their impeccable craftsmanship and are immediately recognizable by their iconic white and blue paint job. Their bikes are used in professional cycling competitions, as well as in the hands of everyday athletes. In this blog post, we’ll be sharing 10 things you didn’t know about Colnago Bikes so you can learn more about them.
What You Didn’t Know About A Colnago Bike
- Colnago was founded by a group of friends who loved cycling in their hometown of Milan, Italy.
- In the early 1960s, Colnago began producing a bike for professional cyclists and soon became known for its quality and performance.
- In the late 1980s, Colnago started producing bikes that were accessible to everyone, with prices starting at around $500 USD.
- Colnago is now one of the most well-known names in bicycle manufacturing and has become a household name throughout Europe and North America.
- In 2011, Colnago became the official bike supplier to Team Sky, thus marking another momentous occasion for this world-renowned brand.
- The company also produces frames for companies like Trek and Cervélo
- Their bicycles are also findable on popular television.
- If you’re looking for an Italian biking experience that’s both believable and stylish, look no further than your local Colnago dealer!
- You can even get your hands on a custom bike from them or use their online design tool to create something unique for yourself or as a gift for someone else!
- One more thing: if you happen to be in Milan or London when a Tour de France is in town, you can watch it all from the sidelines thanks to Colnago.
What Makes a Colnago Bike Unique?
A Colnago bike is made with a specific design in mind. They’re known for their steel frames and use hand-built components, including lugged forks. Every Colnago bike is hand-made, which makes them all unique in their own right. This gives the rider a sense of pride that the bike they have was crafted just for them specifically and can only be found on Colnago Bikes.
Some of the other features of a Colnago bike include lightweight carbon fiber wheels, front chainrings that can each be adjusted independently, and an oversized head tube to allow more tire clearance. On top of these features, every Colnago bike comes with a lifetime warranty on their frame and fork as well as a one year warranty on all their parts.
Colnago is a brand of high-end bicycles made in Italy. Their bikes are among the best in the world. So, if ever that you are planning to buy a new bike for you or a present for a loved one, then this bike might be a good choice.