In the modern era, Wood flooring is considered one of the most sought-after amenities in a home. One should need to have such flooring which assess the traffic load, wear and tear and durable surface which will help maintenance easier and will look great for years to come. We feel pleasure when we have a wood texture around us because wood gives natural appearance and warmth underfoot with beautiful and timeless features.
Homeowners commonly preferred original hardwood flooring installation for the sake of the natural look of wood often used to win the satisfaction of homebuyers. Hardwood flooring for being eco-friendly flooring solutions is one of the best flooring for your lifestyle, budget and home.
Types of hardwood flooring
There are many reasons why hardwood flooring is popular in residential areas. But some of its type help us to select which goes best with our place. To have a hardwood flooring installation is an attractive and timeless decision. Have a look over some types of hardwood flooring.
Bamboo hardwood flooring
- This is not exactly the hardwood
- It is a grass form, comes in many colors
- This could be unsuitable for humid and damp areas
- Hardwood gets the scratch easily but can be refinished and sanded.
Maple hardwood flooring
- This type could be among one of the most popular choice in hardwood flooring
- Maple works both in large and small places because it has a very subtle grain pattern.
- This type of hardwood is extremely durable and great for high-traffic areas.
- If anyone is looking for a specific stain, maple is a great choice as it is less porous than other types of wood.
- Maple is harder for it to absorb stains, might not be the type of wood.
Rosewood hardwood flooring
- This type of hardwood has a range of colors with a unique grain pattern.
- The color ranges from purple to yellow color.
- In the market this type of hardwood is new and commonly used for lifetime in furniture making.
Walnut hardwood flooring
- This type of hardwood has dark, exotic look and is among one of the strongest hardwoods in market
- This type could be a great option to make home versatile and great for heavy traffic areas with pets and kids.
- Different species of this type of walnut hardwood floors are found.
Cherry hardwood flooring
- Less strong than other type of hardwoods
- Result in elegance look when installed
- Cherry hardwood floors have a pink hue when installed that deepens in color over time.
- As compared to other hardwood type cherry floors tend to scratch easily but with good maintenance and refinished methods, it will be long lasting.
Engineered hardwood flooring
Engineered wood flooring is suitable for the area which consumes low traffic like study room and living area.
Laminated hardwood flooring
Laminate wood flooring consume more different layer as compare to other flooring which helps to make it harder,
All types of Hardwood Flooring are easy to clean and maintain by sweeping on an everyday basis and cleaning with a wood floor mop and cleaning spray.
If put in properly and cared for and maintained, Hardwood Flooring ought to last for many years. The wonder is that once many years if it’s lost its shine and luster, it may be sanded and refinished to revive its original attractiveness.