While many people are now searching for a doctor near me and other home healthcare solutions, there are many who are still on the fence about the efficacy of physical activity for ensuring overall health and wellbeing. There is a direct link between physical activity, health and your dietary regime. Your nutrition will have a vital role to play with regard to mental, physical and social well-being and it will be really vital for keeping diseases successfully at bay.
While options for ICU care are readily available these days, you should remember the age-old adage- Prevention is better than cure and seek to avoid such scenarios altogether if possible while you are still in your prime. Lifestyle factors have a major bearing on your health and wellbeing including sedentary lifestyles which scale up risks pertaining to chronic diseases, movement loss and lower immune system health as well. Movement and physical activity are hugely important, particularly amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. People mostly at risk include adults who are 65 years of age and older, people suffering from chronic ailments such as lung disease, heart disease and diabetes among others and also people with immune systems that have been compromised.
People who are physically active usually live longer as compared to those who are not as active or may have risks linked to heart disease in turn. Inactivity is a vital risk aspect which is quite like high blood pressure, higher cholesterol levels and even smoking. This may lead to frequent searches for a doctor near me as opposed to those who exercise regularly. Here are some key advantages of exercising regularly:
- Relief from stress and anxiety- Anxiety and stress are increasing steadily amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and this may reduce the overall response ability of your immune system. Exercising will naturally release chemicals in the brain including endorphins and serotonin which may enhance your mood greatly while lowering depression linked risks and overall cognitive decline alike.
- Immune system support- Regular physical exercise and activity will enhance and improve the functioning of your immune system considerably.
- Managing Weight- Regular physical activity and exercise in tandem with a highly nutritious and balanced diet will ensure smoother management of weight in the bargain. Extra weight will naturally be linked to higher health risks as well.
- Disease prevention- Regular physical exercise will lower your blood pressure and risks pertaining to major health issues including heart disease, type 2 diabetes and strokes when it is combined with a nutritious and balance dietary regime.
- Higher balance, flexibility and bone and muscle strength- Physical activity will also go a long way towards scaling up overall muscle and bone strength along with improving body balance and flexibility levels. This is vital for all individuals, particularly adults who are older, since it can help in prevention of injuries and falls likewise. For children, it helps greatly with overall development and growth while helping build healthier future habits at the same time.
- Physical activity in children may help with ADHD and other behavioral issues while also enabling better concentration greatly.
These are some aspects to be kept in mind likewise. For home healthcare solutions, you can always venture online. You can easily avail of ICU care and other home healthcare solutions readily online.