The GPS watch is a technological gadget that has proven indispensable to many triathletes and can be found on the wrists of many more. Regardless, we may get confused fast across all brands and models. As a consequence, the editorial team chose the Huawei Watch GT 2 for testing because it is simple, functional, and attractive.
What Is The Difference Between A Sports Connected Watch Without A Connection And A Connected Sports Watch Without A Connection?
We’ve all heard of sports watches from companies like Garmin, Suunto, and Polar, to name a few. These watches have had notification functions that are linked to your smartphone for a few years now, making them real coaches on your wrist. As time goes on, sports watches like the Garmin Fenix and Polar Vantage become more and more connected.
The market for linked watches, on the other hand, has taken a turn in recent years, with the advent of watches intended especially for sports. Models are often more stylish and are constantly less expensive than high-end sports watches.
Can connected watches from major brands like Samsung, Apple, Huawei, or even Xiaomi compete with sports devices like the Garmin Venu, especially as the line between them gets more blurry, as it does with the Garmin Venu?Those who have followed the evolution of connected watches from their launch at the end of the decade have noted that the changes have been modest. However, we thought it would be fun to compare a connected watch to a triathlon-specific watch to see how they compare today.
In order to perform a stable test, we needed to select a connected watch that fulfilled the following qualities:
- The gadget is equipped with GPS technology.
- Having more than two days of independence
- In terms of functionality and compatibility, iPhone and Android devices are almost interchangeable.
An integrated triathlon profile
- As a consequence, we chose the Huawei Watch gt 2 pro, a connected watch that was released at the end of 2019 and is currently for sale.
- The Huawei Watch Gt 2 Is Distinguished By A Variety Of Features And Characteristics.
- With the launch of this watch, Huawei is repositioning itself as a market leader. This model, which is available at a reasonable price, may make its two main direct competitors, the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 and the Fossil 5th Generation, blush.
The Huawei Watch GT 2 features a 46mm diameter and a 1.2-inch AMOLED touch screen (454 x 454 pixels), making it appropriate for all wrist sizes (particularly if you are accustomed to Garmin or Suunto watches). It features a stunning display that is bright and clear. The following are some of the watch’s most significant features, in addition to the two physical buttons for operating it:
The Huawei Watch 2e, which was released in April, is a new watch model from Huawei. It looks more like a sports watch on the outside, but on the inside, it’s almost similar to the one we tested, with the exception of automated activity recognition.