For A1 English test booking you will need to:
- Keep the key number handy at the time of enrollment. Your key is the only kind of legitimate ID or identity record that is approved to finish the IELTS reservation process. A student ID, driving licenses, as well as other documents, are declined as legitimate proof of recognition. You are also required to lug your passport on the examination day. The record should be valid/not expired at the time of scheduling your examination as well as on the examination day. If you are below 18 years of age when you are booking for the test or on the examination day, appropriately fill up the required permission, the parent authorization, as well as the consent for minors, must be created at the time of standing for the assessment.
- Download and install and read the Details for Candidates, which consists of essential details regarding the test style, the inquiries, as well as the test results. Please keep in mind that IELTS is not advised for test-takers under the age of 16.
- Examine accessibility of the IELTS test dates as there are a minimal number of locations for all our IELTS examination sessions. IELTS examination with the British Council are very popular, so we recommend that you register one month before to make certain you get a location. You can utilize our online enrollment system to discover up-to-date details about test days as well as accessibility.
- Make the payment for your examination. You can pick to pay through the complying with techniques:
- pay online utilizing Net Banking, E-wallets, or Card, i.e., Visa electron, Visa, Master Card
- settlement at branches of bank
- settlement through demand draft. The demand draft needs to be attracted the favor of British Council
- As soon as you have made the settlement, please send the following documents to validate your examination booking